Friday, April 1, 2011

Singapore Biennale 2011 Open House @ National Museum of Singapore


Was @ Singapore Biennale @ NSM 2 weeks ago...


Something caught my eyes and decided to snap it.


A closer look, you will be able to notice that this artpiece was done by using unwanted materials, with plaster of paris... environmental friendly sia!


Ultraman...haha.


Saw this video clip... and I wonder, what happens if Singapore were to encounter massive floods and Tsunami? Or any forms of natural disasters? Are we prepared for it?


Don't ask me why. But I have a special feeling for this artwork.


Dig out your favorite childhood toys from here!


Also visited other galleries here...


Hmm, saw this picture and a tinge of sadness just sets in. Pray for Japan...


The olden days of Spore. I think nowadays I only have Vodka glass bottles instead.


Ok, Ready, Camera, ACTION!


你听到吗?我听到了。。。 它说。。。


Every colors here, depicts a different feeling...don't you think so?


Sometimes, in life... we really need to take out some time from our busy schedule...to ponder and reflect....

=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...