Friday, April 8, 2011

New Scales! Yay for shopping!

Starting weight: 78 kg

Weight last week: 72 kg

Current weight: 70.5 kg

Weight loss this week: 1.5 kg

Guess what? I went shopping yesterday and bought myself a whiz-bang set of digital scales. You know the fancy-pants ones that calculate your body fat percentage, muscle mass, bone density and body water percentage? Yeah, those ones. You are so jealous right now, aren't you? The scales were on special at Myer for $55 down from $149.95. Bargain!
 
I've tried them out and guess what? My old scales weren't giving me a very accurate weight. Who'da thunk it? So, boo, I'm actually heavier than I thought :( It doesn't take away my weight loss, it just means that I was heavier than I thought at the beginning :( Unless I have a super weight loss week it probably means that I'll show a gain next week because I'll start using the correct measurements.
 
Now click on the button below and go visit Brandy. I'm posting this even though she hasn't put her Fat Ass Friday post up yet because I know I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...