Friday, September 11, 2009

Accentuate the Positive.



Living Your Five (head over there if you haven't already) is about making the world a better place by choosing five things you are really passionate about and incorporating them into your daily life.
I have already written about my first "five" - Attitude of Gratitude. Last week I made sure that my attitude of gratitude was having an impact on the world by passing on my thanks and appreciation to some friends that had encouraged me. Check out that post here.
Now it's time for my second "five" - Accentuate the Positive.
For me, this is all about paying attention to the positive people, events and opportunities in my life.
I plan to surround myself with positive people. I plan to be a positive person, the type of person that gives the people around me a lift. Someone that builds people up, rather than tearing them down. Let's all stick together, positive people! Down with whinging and back-biting!
I plan on noticing when good things happen. I plan on fully enjoying every little thing in my life, each lovely cup of tea, the feel of sunshine on my face, watching my kids play together and the satisfaction of submitting a uni assignment.
I believe that by being a positive person, and paying attention to the positives in my life, I draw more positive people and experiences to me. I believe that by being a positive person, I will help to make the world a better place.
So, how about you? What are your "five"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...