Friday, September 18, 2009

Share the Love



Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Miss R! Hugs and kissed to you XOX

The lovely Miss R at Miss Remmer's Review has passed on this wonderful award to me, designed to reward and show gratitude to those that have awarded you in the past.

As usual, I'm not too good at sticking with the rules for awards, and I'm kinda doing my own thing here. I've decided to pass this award on to some blogs that I've only recently discovered.

1. Sara at Sara's Blatherings.

2. Nely at All About {n}.

3. Nina at J'adorehappyendings.

4. Paradox at Paradoxical.

5. Ulat Buku at Ulat Buku in the City.

6. Emma at Yes, I Have a Different Book Everytime You See Me.

Enjoy, everyone. Please check out the blogs above - they are worth visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...