Friday, September 4, 2009

Gratitude Revisited



I received this award some time ago from the beautiful Velvet at vvb32reads. I just want to let you know, Velvet, that I really appreciate receiving this award, and I haven't forgotten about it!

I'm not one to worry too much about rules when it comes to passing on awards, I'm just sending it on to four friends who have encouraged me with their comments in the past week or so. I'm big on encouragement. I know I need it, and I like to give it to others whenever I can. So if you are listed below, know that your encouragement was great, and I hope to be able to encourage you right back when you need it.

Without further ado...

  1. Witch Baby from Witch Baby's Journey. Please check out her fabulous blog if you haven't already. She has a little bit of this and a little bit of that - never boring and usually thought-provoking and enjoyable!
  2. Alex the Girl from Please Try Again. I love the way Alex writes!
  3. Glenda from A New Journey Begins... Glenda, like me, is studying to become a Teacher Librarian, and is struggling her way through the same assignments as I am. It's nice to have friends to share the ups and downs with.
  4. Sarbear from My Life Is An Effing Fairy Tale! Sarbear's blog has lots of bling, but underneath the glitz and glamour, she's a very kind-hearted soul and a great friend.

Please take the time to visit these blogs if they're not familiar to you. And let's all try to encourage one another when we can, and express our gratitude when we are encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...