Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More News



Another day, another cute animal pic!

This post is coming to you from my new laptop. Hooray! I really must go back to my assignments, but I just thought I'd update you on latest developments...

Both my kids have started some orthodontic treatment. Alana is getting an 'active removable appliance' which is basically a plate that she will wear that is designed to expand her top jaw. Fun! (She did get to pick which colour she wanted - glittery pink - and choose a sticker for it - a love heart.) Josh is having a space holder fitted which will not be removable, it is designed to hold his teeth in place until a couple more permanent teeth come in. He didn't get to pick colours, his will just be 'metal like a robot' (!) according to the orthodontist. Both kids are perfectly happy at the moment, I wonder how long that will last?

OK, back to work for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...