Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My News

I'm a sucker for a cute animal pic! All together now, "Aaaaaaawwww!".

I've been working very hard on my assignments, and I actually feel like I'm making good progress and I'm pretty happy with what I've written. You'll be the first to know when I actually submit something!
I'm off to the orthodontist with Alana this afternoon - wish me luck! Why children's teeth can't just behave and come in straight, I'll never know!
Josh has decided that he'd like to try baseball as his summer sport this year. He's done athletics for the past few years and thinks he'd like to try something new. Good for him! I'll keep you posted...
I have bought a laptop on eBay!!! It should be set up and working tomorrow, I'll make sure to post a picture asap.
OK, must continue with my assignments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...