Monday, December 21, 2009

Do You Believe In Coincidences?

Today I was browsing in a book store with my hubby Chris, and while I was in the Jane Austenish area I picked up a copy of Sense and Sensability and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters, just to show him. I'd heard a bit about this book, and another in the same vein called Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. I'm participating in the Everything Austen Challenge, hosted by Stephanie, so these Austen mashups have not escaped my notice.

Imagine my surprise when I got home, checked my emails, and found that I had won a "gently used" copy of Sense and Sensability and Sea Monsters from Ashley at Ashley's Library! Spooky coincidence...or something more???

Thanks Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...