Thursday, December 3, 2009

Full Blast by Evanovich & Hughes

Full Blast by Janet Evanovich and Charlotte Hughes.

Borrowed from my local public library.

*** "Readable"







I've got one word to say about this book - trashy. Which is great, if you like that sort of thing. Which I usually do. I am a big fan of Evanovich's "By the Numbers" series (she's up to Finger Lickin' Fifteen). Sure, they're trashy, but the heroine is lovable, the love interests are interesting and there is plenty of humour. Full Blast's heroine, Jamie Swift, is a bit boring. I wasn't feeling it. The love interest, Max Holt, just didn't do it for me, and there were no laugh-out-loud moments.

Sorry folks, if you feel like an enjoyable, trashy read with a bit of romance (or just plain sex!), a bit of humour, and a mystery to solve, you'd be much better of with Stephanie Plum, or even Sookie Stackhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...