Saturday, December 5, 2009

So...it's down to 3

So...its down to 3 person in the seminar room. Everybody has finished their papers man. Sux lah, weekend aint the good time to study. And fucked, I think I am seriously screwed for my last 4 AU paper. I think the only time to save myself, is to study without sleep, which is highly impossible for a pig like me.

And so... the "lucky" 3.

The one in red say he don't want to be traffic light. LoL... so we had to "force" him to fit into the picture. LoL

Open up our fridge... Bro found a packet of nuggets inside...and decided to finish it! But... his cooking skills, Private Limited lah. haha.


I think he gonna screwed me if he sees this. LoL...cos I didn't help out, and still make so much noise. HAHha...even chased him out of the seminar room... end up he had to cook the nuggets alone outside. Lucky Junyue helped him a little lah, as for me... sitting ba long long inside the room...punishment? Eat his nuggets lo. HAHAHHA! No lah...the nuggets was best lah. Must thank bro lah. Hahha..punishment was to do some washings. LoL...


And so...the outcome of 1st try. But...of cos, he recooked it, and was good lah. Hahha...

Aye...sucks. Gonna endure this and make it through. Last paper on Monday and I'm done!!!!!!

Meanwhile, my wisdom tooth really giving me alots of problem. So much so that I had the intention to find 24 hour emergency dentist. Popping down painkillers like M'n'M...haha, maybe that's abit exaggerating. But, for now, painkillers, listerine(Justin advised me to ensure oral hygiene now), and my books...

First thing to do after exams... PLUCK OUT THAT FUCKING #!@#!#!#!@# Wisdom tooth.

Wisdom tooth, I kena conquer you.
MP3001, I gonna rape you.

Alright, back to books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...