Thursday, December 10, 2009

Omelette 100 Char Mee Filming


Thanks Justin, Pris, Soph, Daphne, Songwei for your encouragement and support today. Soph having mild food poisoning, hope she get well soon...daphne cant wake up...songwei needs to entertain his uncle from malaysia... but still, I appreciate all the encouragements you guys had given man. Haha...


Thank you friends for your support!


With Host Mark Lee...


This show is basically about enhancing creativity in ordinary food. I think wawa pictures took the contact from mediacorp, and contacted me...


My theme was instant noodles...and I've decided to make a Omelette Instant Noodles. Was trying to explain to the host and chef why did I choose 100 Char Mee...a story from my hall...haha.


Mark Lee challenged Priscilla this Iphone game...the throwing paper into waste basket. Haha... Mark Lee is not as sarcastic as you see on TV lah. He's a very friendly person.


And then...they followed me to the kitchen...I was really clumsy. I think you guys will laugh out loud when you see me in Kitchen. Chinese chui... added alot of Singlish. Hahha... Mark Lee oso cannot tahan.


My masterpiece!


The professional team!


Taking a break... hahhaa. Exhausted from filming...


The make up artist putting more powder...think I too nervous sweat too much. Haha.


It's judging time! Judges are Mark Lee and the 2 chefs...


Priscilla was being interviewed...


Chef showing how to beat an egg CORRECTLY. Yea...I was too lousy. HAHHAHA!

Alright... this show will be tentatively aired in April 2010,Channel U. support local productions! Remember to catch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...