Sunday, June 14, 2009

I get knocked down, but I get up again

The upstairs villa is the one that my friend and I stayed in this weekend for our luxury girls' getaway. We had a wonderful time, everything was fantastic, but I don't feel up to going into details right now because my mind and emotions are in turmoil. Just before leaving on Friday, I opened my mail to find out that I had failed one of my uni assignments. I put it out of my mind so that I could enjoy myself over the weekend, but now that I'm back and have read the comments all over again, I'm quite upset.
I'm going to follow up a few queries I have with the lecturer, but I don't imagine it will get me any more marks! I'll just feel better to have voiced my concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...