Monday, June 8, 2009


Here we all are on our long weekend at Foster. I'm the one wearing sunglasses, my husband is beside me in a black polo shirt. Our son is in front of me and our daughter in front of hubby.
We had glorious weather, so the kids were able to swim in the holiday village's pool both Saturday and Sunday, even though it is winter and the pool was not heated!!! Other activities included putt putt golf, riding scooters, fish and chips in the park, ten pin bowling and canoeing and aquabiking.
Our kids absolutely loved being away with other families and always having friends nearby. The highlight for them was Saturday night (my favourite too). We put all the kids into our cabin and armed them with nintendo ds's and dvd's. All the adults then headed two doors up to the Stuart's cabin to play Cranium and cards. We pulled the plug at 10.30pm when we decided we wanted to evict all the children (except our own) from our cabin and go to bed, but a fabulous time was had by all. Something we'll definitely do again.
Beat the worst of the traffic home, and have already put two loads of washing through! Just doing an easy pasta dish for dinner.
Finished What was she thinking? while I was away, so will try to write a review tomorrow.
Wonder how the markers are doing with my assignments???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...