Monday, June 22, 2009

Guys can be emotional , sometimes.



Something random, but maybe sometimes late at night, I tend to be quite emo lah.

敗犬女王, My Queen, is a highly rated drama in Taiwan. If you've got the time, I think you should watch it. This is the 2nd Taiwan drama I'm watching. I know I abit slow lah, but I seriously have no time to catch a drama or movie man.

The last episode of this show, depicts a scene in which the female lead was involved in a serious car accident, and her body was nowhere to be found. The male lead was totally devastated as he couldn't bear to lose his loved one.

To be frank, I'm quite weak in dealing with life and death. I guess maybe I treasure relationships, here, referring to friends and family. It's fate that brings all of us together, and it really takes alot of time to know someone. Everyone is unique, and it will be difficult to find another person to replace him or her.

I do admit that I need more time than others to accept death and separation. Often, it is the beautiful memories that lingers, and that intense feeling of missing someone.

Viewing relationships seriously can also be my flaw, because I tend to have very high demand of my family and friends. Some find it tiring, and left me. But I thank those who are still with me, because the tremendous support you guys had given me, had encouraged me to move on with life, thus becoming stronger, and more positive in life.

Guys can be emotional, that's because some of them value relationships stronger than the opposite sex.

If you need to let it out, go ahead.

But please find one corner, after all, we are still guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...