Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Challenges, challenges.


I can't help it! I can't resist! I'm signing up for another blog related challenge!
This one is the "Everything Austen" challenge, hosted by Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word. If you'd like to enter, find out the rules, or just check it out, then click here.
The idea is to experience 6 Austen-related books, movies etc and blog about what you have read/watched. Too tempting for me to resist! I love Austen's books so I would really enjoy re-reading any or all of them. But since this is a challenge, I'd like to branch out a bit!
Stephanie has a helpful list of possible choices, and from them I think I'd like to experience:
Pride, Prejudice and Zombies by Sean Grahame-Smith
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laura Viera Rigler
and Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laura Viera Rigler.
I'm not sure yet what my other 3 choices will be.
In other challenge related news, I'm about halfway through Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris, my first Sookie Stackhouse book in the Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge.
I don't want to say too much here but...I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...