Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Updates from my part-time job...

Yes... some updates from my part-time job... got this job from Justin, his aunt is working there, so he asked me to join him as well. Its a shop that sells chinese paintings, but occasionally organising some events. So the 1st event that we need to work on was a piano recital concert...


Had a preview of the concert at ChinaTown Point one day before the actual event... Justin and I were damn afraid of being the emcee...both of us got stage fright lah(I'm serious... I can't talk well on stage), but in the end...I owe him something la, haha...so I took up the role, but he helped me with the Emcee script lah.


Performance by our boss's kids, Rex and William, and their piano teacher, Dr. Peter Vinograde.


From left: William, Rex, Dr. Peter Vinograde


Justin took this photo..ended up like I'm "laji-ing" with the lady behind..-_-

The next day...was the actual event...


Had our lunch before the event... Justin introduced me this Cha Kway Tiao...


He got the kena forced face, haha... cos this glutton was enjoying his cha kway tiao...


Their concert poster @ the esplanade...


At the reception counter...Justin busy working...


Do they look alike? Hahha...Justin's cousin, Jinfa, and Justin.


The programme booklet...


The autograph session...

Yeah...enjoying my off today.. YoOOhOoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...