Monday, June 15, 2009

The superdog craving





Sophia: I feel like eating super dog!



Kevin: Okay, let's go! Where?



Sophia: Vivocity!




So a random msn msg...and we really chiong down to vivocity at 4.45pm for hotterdog. Met up for less than 1 hour, then I rushed down to work at chong's at 6pm. Guess that's power of friendship. To be available for them, anywhere, anytime, whenever possible. =)







Went to Chong's... some little boys and girl commented how come don't have adeline's photo on the chong's clinic board... so took some photo with her.





I think she also haven't appear on my blog before. Haha, she's a very nice girl, always telling me stunning stuffs, that brighten up my day.



Alrights, I'm koon-ing soon... tml meeting sponsor with Darius and Sophia.



Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...