Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates from International Museum Day + Citibankers + EID + Chong's clinic

Having a break from EID today! YoOOhOO!

Ought to be doing the video for EID, hmm, taking a lil break, haha. Was quite busy, and didnt had time to upload photos, here's some updates!

Over the weekend, was busy with some stuffs over at National Museum, had some events going on there. Ushered for this show, "little feet theatre" , actually its meant for children lah... but, haha...I'm totally amazed at how the artiste actually manage to use her little feets to perform captivating puppet stories...



The show that I was talking about...sold out on both days!


While working, there was this magnificent structure that was situated infront of me, was quite curious how did this structure manage to stay so stable without falling... aha.

After work, went out with Ex-Citibank Colleagues for a dinner, as usual, laugh until pengz, until my eyes form one straight line. LoL.


The 5 of us...




Went to Haagen-Dazs for our dessert... without DSLR, i also can use my SONY digicam achieve that effect... NO PHOTOSHOP k...hahaha!!!!



And long long come out once...let's camwhore!


And this one...CLASSIC. haha.

After weekend craze, it's back to EID project again...


Thanks to Wei Ze, for giving us the EID motivation TREAT!!! haha...went to Ahjisen yesterday... guys, 2 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! ENDURE!!! THE DAY IS COMING!!!

Then yesterday went to Chong's Clinic to work... I was abit sianz... because...


Dr Yuen imposed a new rule!!! Must put on mask while working!!! Sianz... okay lah, though is kind of uncomfortable, but I guess it can help to reduce the risk of contracting H1N1 lah... since we also have interaction with the patient...


Deborah and myself...

Oh yah...one more thing...the 7th week Most Popular Y-bloggist result is out!!!


Wah...this week I thought I will fall out of the ranking board, cos I was too busy to ask people to vote for me. Hahah, but I'm still in the 3rd placing!!! I really must thank those people who are still supporting me!!! You guys best lah!!!I heard from Gina... XY you have been voting for me ah? Haha, thanks man!!! Lol...but seriously, thank all of you out there!

The deadline is on 15 June 2009, 3 lucky voters get to win $1300 worth of prizes!!!

Click here to vote for me:

Vote for Most Popular Y-bloggist

Okay...I'm going out to send blood samples to SGH...on behalf of Dr Yuen, haha... shall continue with EID video later...

CIAOz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...