Thursday, June 18, 2009

Short update from Work

Short update from work...

I think I'm not that strong in Chinese after all..haha, my Chinese oso Jit Teh Jit Teh...

Justin and I are working for a Ah Tiong... and the Ah tiong has a tamade good command of chinese... and Justin has a tamade good command of english... so Kevin soh ended up as a tamade translator... lol.

But when Kevin soh starts to speak chinese... he realised he cannot speak a full proper sentence of chinese...because he is so used to mixing hokkien,singlish,english in his daily life...

And the boss just arrowed us to be the emcee for his son debut piano performance at chinatown point next week...and Justin has a tamade lousy chinese... so the arrow shoot one round become me...

So afterall...this job is about event coordinating... but I'm still kinda blur what to do lah... and the boss has a wierd temper sometimes... hard to tackle..I think I take off my shirt oso no use. No lah, joking... hahha.

Okay, now going out to do interviews for my final round of Y-bloggist!

Catch my entry tml!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...